IMPORTANT RULES OF ADMISSION IN LAW COLLEGE
1. Admission brochure of college is fully authorized by act & Regulation, ordinances & statute of Lucknow Universtiy.
2. Cast of the brochure is Rs. 500/ 500 for Three Years / Five Years. Which can be obtained by paying cash at the fee counter of LAW COLLEGE.
3. Timing of Law College is 09:00 am to 03:00 pm. on all working days (Mon. to Sat.).
4. Candidates seeking reservation & weight age must attach relevant documents issued by competent authorities.
5. All the Documents related to educational qualification & certificates must be enclosed with admission form.
6. Candidates are instructed to participate in all the Co-curricular & Extra-curricular activities organized by Law College.
7. Admission fee deposited at the time of admission will not be refunded in any case.
Fee Structure and eligibility for Admission
COURSE FEE ELIGIBILITY
1. LL.B. Ist Semester (3 Years Course) 1. Rs. 10000/- Per Semester+ 1. Gratuation 45% Marks for General & OBC
Rs.1000/- as Library fee (Non Refundable) Category & 40% marks for Sc/St Category
2. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Years Course 1. Rs. 15000/- Per Semester+ 1. Intermediate or Equivalent 45% marks for
Rs. 1000/- as Library fee (Non Refundable) + General& OBC, 40% for SC/ST
Rs. 2500/- Computer Fee (Yearly) Age Upto 20 Years for General and 22
Years for SC/ST & OBC.
1. Admission form of College along with Photograph.
2. Self attested Photocopies of all the educational & Professional qualifications.
3. Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
4. Migration certificate in case of other Universtiy Candidates.
5. N.O.C. from parent department if serving in state/ central Govt.
6. Caste certificate/ Income certificate / Domicile for claiming fee reimbursement/ scholarship.